K-12 2020 Summer Conference Presentation Proposal | Company Submitting: J+J Flooring
CEU: Guide to Successful Flooring Installations
Here is a link to the presentation:
Here is the website to analyze a flooring LCCA. There is also a short video link of Dr. Campbell discussing TCO and LCCA. https://flooringlifecyclecost.tarkettna.com/ | https://vimeo.com/344831734
Most Recent Education Case Study:
Below is a link to a self-guided CEU opportunity for MASMS members. They can walk-through all of the videos and Education specific information to better understand Hand-Hygiene. (Provided by GP PRO, a division of Georgia-Pacific)
- Monthly meetings are going virtual for now. They will provide links prior to each webinar. If you currently do not receive information from Metro ESCU, please contact them at 612-638-1512 to request the information
- Metro ESCU are able to offer the unlicensed registered electrician training virtually via Zoom. If you have staff who are interested, please let them know how many and we will set up a class.
They have hundreds of safety resources on the website sfmic.com that are open to the general public. There are some short subject (supervisor initiated training) packages meant for schools at the following location:
EPA has on demand school IAQ webinars. They also used do live webinars periodically.
Dormakaba and Best
Webinars are available. Most of the classes are 3 hours. Specific classes for Masterkeying are 4 – 5 hours in length.
Here is the link:
- Topic: Maintaining Safe Play Environments
- Length of the session. 45-60 min.
- They would set up a Google Meet and do a live video session for attendees to listen to and ask questions during! Hosted by certiifed instructors.
CORE is now offering an on-demand webinar for Playground Inspection & Maintenance for a limited time. Register today to learn how to put your playground maintenance plan in place - Use registration code: CRAFT. http://ow.ly/YJwV50yVAoS
This OSHA recordkeeping webinar will discuss the more subtle nuances of recordkeeping, with review of pertinent OSHA Q&As and hypothetical scenarios. The OSHA 300 Log, the conflicting doctor rule, restricted work and significant aggravation. Please click here for more information.