MASMS Code of Conduct
MASMS's Code of Conduct outlines our expectations regarding members' behavior towards other MASMS members, the organization, and the public. MASMS promotes freedom of expression and open communication, but we expect all members to follow our Code of Conduct.
- Members should avoid offending, participating in disputes, or disrupting our organization, and are expected to foster a respectful and collaborative environment.
- MASMS strongly encourages mentoring and networking throughout our organization and its membership.
- All members should respect their colleagues. Any form of discriminatory behavior, harassment, or victimization will not be allowed.
- All members must show integrity, respect and professionalism at all MASMS events or when representing MASMS at other events or in public.
- Our organization may have to take disciplinary action against members who repeatedly or intentionally fail to follow this Code of Conduct. Disciplinary actions will vary depending on the violation.